Monday, April 18, 2011

Art Studio




Got a little sad when I realized that over two weeks had gone by with NO work from me on the ButterFly project . . . then I realized how emotionally challenging the last couple weeks have been for me, concerning the events on April 9th.






So, I hugged myself, inside and out, and took a deep breath and started in again.




Amanda and I just finished 2 hours in the Art Studio.

























I forgot to take a "before" picture, which would have really helped, because some of the areas STILL look pretty muddled, which they are. Remember, the goal of this project is NOT to organize and decorate. It's to sort through and get rid of any emotional bombs, and to toss and recycle as I go . . . and to KNOW what is there.


























One more pass through the art studio and this part of the work will be done.













I appreciate that today, Amanda insisted we persist until I had some work space cleared on my wonderful art table.

2 comments:

  1. This room is looking good. I am glad you are back at the project. Your glue stick makes me think of my classroom. Glad to see you are still treating yourself to Puffs. The wicker items look nice in there. Sure do like the table under the window with the sunshine pouring through. Your next step needs to be a work in progress on the table!

    Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you, too . . . I love the table . . Amanda had an idea about me painting the tabletop . . maybe some message to me?? or just gorgeous colors????

    who knows . .

    ReplyDelete