Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Inch by inch

Or maybe box by box. Woke this morning and was surprised to find myself eager to do more of the sorting, even though I knew that the next thing would be to tackle a box, and the boxes are where the emotional bombs have lurked.

I sorted one box today. Was about to tear into another, but got this nudge to finish off the first one--take the sorted piles to the rooms where they belonged, etc. By then, it was time to quit.

So far, I am just going into a room and starting with the wall to my right, and working my way around the room.

So I am currently in Room One, the Kiwi Room, and am on Wall NUmber Two . . .

2 comments:

  1. Maybe you should play "Rocky" music while you work...you know to go with the boxing--or should I say unboxing?? lol Believe it or not, unbox is one of my class's spelling words this week!

    ReplyDelete