Thursday, March 17, 2011

Half a Bite

One of those days. Didn't roll out of bed until 10am. Missed dance class at 8:30.

Except for brief financial meeting with Matt midday, I sat in my chair and worked crossword puzzles until around 6pm. Cried off and on. Wrote in journal a little. Mostly just breathed.

Finally around 6 pm Amanda called. The load lifted some.

I was able to put on a worship music cd and hop on the elliptical for 5 min.

Then downstairs. These two white bins were full. Now the trashcan is full and I have a handful of sweet things saved, to put in my journal. A few sweet lines from Ed J near the end of our time together, reminding me of how "good" I was to him. Several wonderful encouraging cards from Sharon.

I'm grateful the tide turned today, even if ever so slightly.

3 comments:

  1. Try to keep worship music on all the time, Maureen. Also, try to get outside when it is sunny--even if you just build a snowman.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's been sunny, but very gusty . . . but yes, I'll try to get outside. and I can't have music on all the time==but i'll do it more.

    love you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing to think of all these trashcan-loads that were taking up physical & emotional space in your home. Keep at it!

    ReplyDelete