Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Howdy March!

Heard an angel message late last night: do some ButterFly work first thing after you get up.

Oh. But I do my best to give God the first part of my day, with prayers and Bible study.

Angel: That's fine, dear. He knows your heart. Go ahead and do the ButterFly work.



So I did. Set the timer and worked one hour. Got the third of four drawers emptied and sorted on the tall file cabinet in the office--main repository of old family stuff. Filled half of another trashcan.

Just, ceremoniously, wheeled FULL dumpster out to curb, whilst wearing jammies and flipflops.

Yes, we still have snow. No daffodils like some people we know. Just snow.

2 comments:

  1. Love those sparkly toes and flip flops! Ummmm...should I mention that the forsythia just bloomed here as well as some Irises? Just think, when your gorgeous spring comes, I will be envying you as I am sweltering in the deep south heatand humidity of June!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uh . . you ask if you should mention your forsythia . . .did you SEE the snow on my toes????

    ReplyDelete