Saturday, March 5, 2011

Well, poop.

Just dropping in here for a moment--I'll post more later. Had a great ButterFly day yesterday. Grabbed a few minutes this morning and dove into some more of what I started yesterday. Opened one box in particular because I'd seen on the list taped to the outside of it, that it contained something I'd been looking for . . . something I wanted to start using again this year, as part of my spiritual journey.

Totally forgot about one aspect of it until I'd unearthed the object. That one aspect turned it into a Big Larry Bomb. Ouch. Ouch. Ouch. Cried some. Then thankfully I had to head outdoors into the cold to watch my sweet son-in-law at the Polar Plunge . . also got to see our local police force decked out as Playboy bunnies . . scary. . .

I"m home now, with the evening stretching before me. Maybe sometime when I'm stronger, or something, I might be able to face something like this morning's bomb and shrug it off . . but not right now.

I am saying publicly here that I KNOW I'm self-medicating, with the Taco Bell drive-through run I just made, and the book I"m about to grab and read. . . oh crap . .more tears . .

But that's okay. I'm okay. I'm more than okay . . .

I will get through this crappy poopy purge, and I will find all the bombs and i will survive them all. somehow.

2 comments: